If Microsoft built cars...
- A particular model year of car wouldn't be available
until AFTER that year, instead of before.
- Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd
have to buy a new car.
- Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and
you'd have to restart it. For some strange reason, you
would just accept this.
- You could only have one person at a time in your car,
unless you bought a car '95 or a car NT model, but then
you'd have to buy more seats and additional license tags.
- Rival Sun Motor systems would make a car that was solar
powered, twice as reliable, 5 times as fast, but only ran
on 5% of the roads.
- The oil, alternator, gas, brake and engine warning lights
would be replaced with a single "General Car
Fault" warning light.
- People would get excited about the "new"
features of car '95, forgetting completely that they have
been available in other brands for years.
- We would all have to use Microsoft Gas (tm).
Last modified: October 20, 1996