30 children's books not recommended by the National Library
- Clifford the Big Dog is Put to Sleep
- Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things
From Your Nose
- The Hardy Boys, the Bobsey Twins, and The Vice Squad
- The Tickling Babysitter
- A Pictorial History of Circus Geek Suicides
- Charles Manson Bedtime Stories
- Daddy Loses His Job and Finds the Bottle
- Babar Becomes a Piano
- Controlling The Playground: Respect through Fear
- David Duke's World of Imagination
- Curious George and the High Voltage Fence
- The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables
- Legends of Scab Football
- Teddy: the Elf with the Detached Retina
- Kitty-pot pie and other fun uses for dead pets
- Mr. Roger's changes more than his sweater
- The day they taunted the happy fun-ball
- Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
- Let's Draw Betty and Veronica Without their Clothes On
- The Care Bears Maul Some Campers and Are Shot Dead
- Carl sniffs and licks himself.
- Barney digests the inner child. (A science title.)
- Mickey Mouse and the shiny silver trap.
- Fun with Pets and Blenders.
- The Big Red Firetruck Meets the Big Yellow School
- Carl finds something brown and eats it.
- Pee-Wee Herman and the BIG Mistake.
- Mr. DuPont's Scary Mansion Pop-Up Book.
- Louis Farrakhan's big book of Jewish Humor
- Dr. Kevorkian's fun medicines for really sick kids.
Last modified: Sept 13, 1996