Military performance reports
One liners taken from actual military performance
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of
- This Officer is really not so much of a has-been, but
more of a definitely won't-be.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to
change whichever foot was previously in there.
- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to
his entire satisfaction.
- He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always
spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- This Medical Officer has used my ship to carry his
genitals from port to port, and my officers to carry him
from bar to bar.
- Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has
started to dig.
- He sets low personal standards and then consistently
fails to achieve them.
- He has the wisdom of youth and the energy of old age.
- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts,
- In my opinion, this pilot should not be authorized to fly
below 250 feet.
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- The only ship I would recommend this man for is
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered
like a rat in a trap.
Last modified: November 26, 1997